Roasted Turkey Pieces
It may lack the aesthetic charm of a whole bird, but a good-quality turkey cut into pieces by the butcher, tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper and roasted is not only a quick, low-stress proposition, but the crispiest, juiciest turkey we've ever tasted.
1 whole turkey, cut into pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
prep: 10 minutes
total: 1 hour 10 minutes
large sheet pan
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Spread the turkey pieces out onto a large sheet pan, drizzle them with the olive oil, sprinkle them with a generous amount of salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
3. Roast them at 375F for 45 minutes. Increase the temperature to 425F and cook until the breasts reach 155F, and the other pieces 175F in the thickest part (not touching the bone).
4. Remove the turkey pieces to a platter to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.